- 5 eggs
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, egg substitute, cheeses, pepper and pepper sauce. Stir in the vegetables. Transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Garden Veggie Egg Bake
Sort By :
Yummy! Next time I would omit the brocolli and add asparagus instead. It took closer to an hour to bake. Will make again.
Wow! We loved this! My normally picky husband gobbled it up. I did cut some of the cheese down and didn't add the tomatoes and it was still delicious! Will definitely be making this again.
Big hit at my work gathering!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >