- 1 large green apple, chopped
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- In a serving bowl, combine the apples, grapes, pineapple, blueberries and oranges. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, lemon juice and water; stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit and toss gently. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Apple Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p16
Reviews for Fruity Apple Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review