Delicious Apple Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups cubed apples (1/2 inch)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add celery and marshmallows. Stir in mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Stir in pecans before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 140 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 234mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 17, 2019
Different and delicious! Definitely toast the nuts before adding as they give the nuts more depth and crunch. A very simple and refreshing salad! No leftovers! Will make often now as it is so simple and quick to make and we all love it!
Nov 10, 2017
When I saw this recipe I realized I had everything I needed to make it. I'm so glad I did! It's a light and refreshing apple salad that's slightly tart with the sweet "pop" of the marshmallows ..... makes it perfect! One thing I did different was to toast the walnuts .... other than that, I followed the recipe exactly. Five stars for sure!