Our family loves this refreshing fruit-filled salad, but it's pretty enough to serve company, too. The salad combines pineapple, bananas, grapes and peaches along with lemonade and orange juice concentrates. It is so good, you'll want seconds. -Brenda Beachy Belvidere, Tennessee
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- In a large bowl, stir the bananas and lemonade concentrate until coated. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 1 to 1-1/4 hours before serving so mixture becomes slushy. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Fruit Slush in Taste of Home August/September 2004, p36
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Salad Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review