Frozen Fruit Salad Slush Recipe
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- In a large bowl, stir the bananas and lemonade concentrate until coated. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 1 to 1-1/4 hours before serving so mixture becomes slushy. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Salad Slush
Sort By :
"This is great on these HOT Texas summer days! My boys thought this was like a slurpee. :)"
"My whole family really likes this, but I have found that TWO cups of sugar is way, way overkill. That amount is really excessive, and adds so many unnecessary calories. I use 1/2 cup and it is just right."
"This fruit slush has a wonderful flavor! I sometimes triple the recipe and freeze in smaller, well-sealed containers. It keeps well in the freezer for several months. Throughout the summer I just pull out one of the containers and have a great frozen salad to go with burgers on a hot summer night."
"this is so wonderfull on hot summer days!! but my family loves it in the winter as well!!"