Favorite Skillet Lasagna Recipe
- 1/2 pound Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar (14 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat egg noodles
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking up sausage into crumbles; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, noodles, water and zucchini. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 8-10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Drop by tablespoonfuls over pasta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; cook, covered, 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Skillet Lasagna
Sort By :
"Very yummy! I added extra spices - garlic powder, dried basil, oregano, salt & pepper but it depends on the spaghetti sauce you use. I also added some chopped mushrooms that I needed to use up. I might add more noodles next time, but will definitely make again!!"
"This was so easy to prepare,and my family loves lasagna, this is quick - easy and delicious"
"Was only ok."
"Even with 24g carbs, I can, and will, enjoy this. Yum! What even makes it better ~ a person with diabetes can enjoy without guilt!!"
"Easy, quick, healthy, and delicious!!!"