- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, cheese, bacon and onion. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Easy Broccoli Salad
Sort By :
"This is a go-to recipe for picnics and gatherings as it is so delicious and easy! Depending on what I have on hand, at times I will also add cherry tomatoes and/or diced red pepper for some extra color and/or craisins for a hint of sweetness. SO good!!"
"This is one of our favorite broccoli dishes. Easy. Easier when you purchase chopped broccoli. Very good."
"Yummmm! I love this recipe. I had something similar to this at Honey Baked Ham and just HAD to have the recipe! SO glad I found it here!"
"I made this salad last night for company. Initally I was concerned because the dressing seemed quite minimal compared to other broccoli salads I had eaten in the past. I used white balsamic vinegar that I had on hand. The dish was not slathered in mayonnaise yet the flavour was fantastic and. I was very pleased with the finished product! This is now in my KEEPER file. Love thiks recipe."