Easy Macaroni Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes34 (1-cup) servings
- 2 pounds uncooked elbow macaroni
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool completely.
- Place in a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 380 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 615mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Jul 3, 2018
I passed on the ham, but followed the ratios after that...I am prepping for a 4th of July party for one! I sprinkled some dill weed on the top when done for a dash more color and a hint of dill. I didn’t add my usual paprika, only to avoid a red/green Christmas look!!! Ed
Aug 30, 2016
I made this with Kraft macaroni and cheese and added some yellow mustard. Even the kids loved it !
Aug 4, 2016
It was very good! I cut the recipe in half and it would still feed a small army. I added horseradish sauce, deli mustard, ground pepper, and relish for some extra kick. Already know what I will change the next time, for it is a keeper.
Apr 25, 2014
Delicious! Made 1/4 recipe for a smaller potluck, and now this will be my "go-to" macaroni salad recipe from now on.
Jul 24, 2013
I left out the pimentos and it was a hit!
Jun 2, 2012
This was easy and good, I made it as directed first then after trying it I took some of it and added McCormick salt and spice seasoning to it it was just a little kick that enhanced the flavors.
Jul 15, 2011
This is "The Recipe" for macaroni salad! It is delicious!! And it makes so much!
Aug 8, 2010
I just made this for the second time and it is easy and delicious. Perfect for a potluck.