Easy Macaroni Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes34 (1-cup) servings
- 2 pounds uncooked elbow macaroni
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool completely.
- Place in a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 380 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 615mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 3, 2018
I passed on the ham, but followed the ratios after that...I am prepping for a 4th of July party for one! I sprinkled some dill weed on the top when done for a dash more color and a hint of dill. I didn’t add my usual paprika, only to avoid a red/green Christmas look!!! Ed
Aug 30, 2016
I made this with Kraft macaroni and cheese and added some yellow mustard. Even the kids loved it !
Aug 4, 2016
It was very good! I cut the recipe in half and it would still feed a small army. I added horseradish sauce, deli mustard, ground pepper, and relish for some extra kick. Already know what I will change the next time, for it is a keeper.
Apr 25, 2014
Delicious! Made 1/4 recipe for a smaller potluck, and now this will be my "go-to" macaroni salad recipe from now on.
Jul 24, 2013
I left out the pimentos and it was a hit!
Jun 2, 2012
This was easy and good, I made it as directed first then after trying it I took some of it and added McCormick salt and spice seasoning to it it was just a little kick that enhanced the flavors.
Jul 15, 2011
This is "The Recipe" for macaroni salad! It is delicious!! And it makes so much!
Aug 8, 2010
I just made this for the second time and it is easy and delicious. Perfect for a potluck.