Easy Cheese Broccoli Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, onion, parsley, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in broccoli and potatoes; heat through. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 135 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Dec 2, 2010
My family loves this soup and since it is so quick and easy, I dont mind making it whenever it is requested.
Mar 1, 2010
This soup was good although I've had better. I would make it again because it's so simple and quick to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.