Double K Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Set aside remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil over medium heat for 5 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade. Grill or broil 15-20 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Double K Grilled Salmon
Sort By :
Wonderful flavor and easy to make. FAmily loved it
This salmon was delicious! Salmon is not my favorite and my husband even less so; but with all the health benefits, I am trying to incorporate it more. This was one of the best we have had and is a go to.
I am not a big fan of vinegar, so I replaced it with dijon mustard, which I like with salmon. Also, we turned the fish halfway through cooking.
I couldn't taste any spiciness which was good for my kids (who ate it up!). We all thought it was really good though. If I were to make it just for adults, I would increase the hot sauce.
very very good!!