Dijon Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- In a Dutch oven, saute onion in oil until tender. Reduce heat to medium; stir in the broth, cream cheese and mustard until blended. Remove from the heat. Stir in the potatoes.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the crushed crackers, Parmesan cheese and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Dijon Scalloped Potatoes(18)
Sort By :
Made this last night. Didn't care for it. I didn't like the mixture of sweet and russet potatoes. I didn't like the sweetness of of the sweet potato. I may make again just useing russet potatoes.
I made this recipe for a potluck at work, and everyone loved it !!!! I copied the recipe out and shared it with those who asked for it. I hope that whoever submitted this, will PLEASE, submit other recipes. I absolutely love this one !!!!!
Too much cream cheese for me
I maade it with fat free cream cheese, reduced fat Ritz, fat free Parm and it was great. If youcan't see how to adapt the recipe or are looking for recipes already slimmed down for you, use the recipe finder and you will find many great ones
Looked pretty good to me. Amazingly, even though there are no nutritional stats, the ingredients are provided, duh. It's not like its a secret. There's cream cheese, do the math...its not exactly a dish to have everyday. Save us from the food police!
More Recipe Collections
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Potato Casseroles >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Scalloped Potato >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Side Dishes >