Red Scalloped Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 25 min.
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Uncover and bake 10-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 123 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Sep 29, 2012
I made a half recipe of this to try it since it's just the two of us now. Then split it into two small casserole dishes: one with just salt for picky husband and one with the other spices for me. Both of us loved mine. Either way, these potatoes were delicious! Will make again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.