Sour Cream Scalloped Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 70 min.
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup french-fried onions
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. our into an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. Sprinkle with onions; return to the oven for 10 minutes.
Jun 3, 2012
My family and I love this recipe. It is a very easy and fast recipe to make. I love the flavor of sour cream and onions in it.
May 3, 2012
This is a good recipe, although I think it would benefit from a little something to spice it up. I used diced raw potato.
Dec 20, 2011
Excellent the family really enjoyed this recipe.
Nov 18, 2010
I added more sour cream,and way more cheese also I add a good handful of frozen green peppers and bake it a little longer as the first time that I made this the potatoes wasn't done so now I bake it about a half hour more to make sure that they are cooked.I have two male roommates and they just love this dish. I serve garlic bread with this and it is very filling. Very little leftovers.
Jul 20, 2009
This is awesome. Everyone loved it.JeannieMinneapolis, MN
Jan 3, 2009
This one is a keeper! Thanks for sharingNancyJacksonville, FL