Deviled Chicken Recipe
- 6 chicken leg quarters
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Serve immediately; or before baking, cover tightly and freeze up to 3 months.
- To use frozen chicken: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before reheating. Bake according to directions. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Deviled Chicken(20)
Sort By :
We really liked this. I made it with a large package of thighs and doubled the sauce.
I loved it! I baked it with carrots in the juices, and some peas on the side. Though, I used breasts, and I will definitely use thighs next time because I'd forgotten that chicken breasts always came out sort of dry. But I will definitely make this again, and I recommend using some baby carrots around the chicken to bake in the sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >