My family has always loved this flavorful, golden-brown chicken. I watch for the frequent sales on leg quarters to keep the cost per serving low. —Linda Trammell, Kingston, Missouri
- 6 chicken leg quarters
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Serve immediately; or before baking, cover tightly and freeze up to 3 months.
- To use frozen chicken: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before reheating. Bake according to directions. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Deviled Chicken in Taste of Home August/September 2008, p21
Reviews for Deviled Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review