Crunchy Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 8 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 1 pound)
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, green onions and cranberries. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and sugar until blended; drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels and bacon. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Broccoli Salad(55)
Sort By :
I took it to a bbq and it received many compliments. I followed the recipe exactly except I used a couple extra slices of bacon.
Served this for Easter dinner this year and it was a HUGE hit...GREAT FLAVOR...Will definitely be making this again.
My husband and I both loved this, though my son (who's normally a broccoli fan) was not keen on the cranberries. I was happy to have leftovers for lunch this week!
Love this salad. A nice change to the usual mayo dressing types. No changes needed here!
My boyfriend has been trying to lighten up and eat healthier, but he does not like raw broccoli and I am not fond of it either. I blanched the broccoli for 2 minutes as a few people had recommended in previous comments and it was perfect. We both loved it! It was also easy to make and what little we had left tasted better the next day. Great light recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >