Crunchy Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 8 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 1 pound)
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, green onions and cranberries. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and sugar until blended; drizzle over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels and bacon before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Broccoli Salad(56)
Sort By :
I have made this salad many times. It taste just like the store bought ones. When I make it I put sliced red onions in it so my picky husband can take them out. He just has never like raw onions. I also use bacon bits instead of bacon strips. It saves time and cleanup. Thank you Jessica for sharing this wonderful recipe.
I took it to a bbq and it received many compliments. I followed the recipe exactly except I used a couple extra slices of bacon.
Served this for Easter dinner this year and it was a HUGE hit...GREAT FLAVOR...Will definitely be making this again.
My husband and I both loved this, though my son (who's normally a broccoli fan) was not keen on the cranberries. I was happy to have leftovers for lunch this week!
Love this salad. A nice change to the usual mayo dressing types. No changes needed here!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >