- 8 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 1 pound)
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, green onions and cranberries. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and sugar until blended; drizzle over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels and bacon before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Broccoli Salad
Sort By :
"Awesome! It’s one we use ofton."
"This is a yummy salad! It is often my go to salad for summer time- I also make it in winter as it is so good!"
"Great light broccoli salad compared to the heavy mayo ones out there. Very refreshing for summertime."
"Absolutely delicious! I made half the recipe (but went ahead and used the full dressing amount) and everyone loved the flavor combination. Even our youngest family member who NEVER eats broccoli tried it and ate an entire serving. This recipe is a keeper. Thank you for sharing it, Jessica!"
"I love broccoli salad; however, I find that blanching the broccoli a bit helps it digest better ad helps lessen some of the other broccoli effects."