- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place meatballs an a greased rack in a shallow pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. Yield: 16 meatballs.
Reviews for Crispy Meatballs
Sort By :
"These meatballs are wonderful! I used 1 1/2# of ground beef and increased the remaining ingredients by 1/2. I used a small scoop to make mini meatballs (51 meatballs) and put half of the them in the freezer for a future meal. I served the other half with my home-canned spaghetti sauce over linguini. My husband and I enjoyed the meatballs and I will definitely be making them again!"
"These are wonderful. A nice change from other meatballs."