Tangy Glazed Meatballs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 jar (9 ounces) mango chutney
- 3/4 cup A.1. steak sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan, mix the first six ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Add meatballs; cook, covered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 meatball: 69 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 29, 2017
To Psalm127-3: You are absolutely free to make your own meatballs if you derive pleasure and joy from doing so. Meanwhile, why not try the sauce with your homemade meatballs and then submit your review. You could replace your current review and allow Mr. Slivon the stars you decide are due him.
Nov 23, 2017
sorry for this-Half of my pleasure and joy is the making of the meatballs from scratch. I find the outside ingredients interesting but I was hoping this was a homemade meatball recipe-don't think I'll be making this.
Sep 24, 2017
Prep was easy with the prepared meatballs and end result was very flavorful and delicious.I was worried about finding the chutney. A google search for chutney suggested I look for it in either the international aisle or near the relish. I actually found it at my local grocery store near the barbecue sauces and other specialty sauces, next to the ham glaze. The just was simply labeled "chutney" but key ingredient was mango.
Dec 13, 2014
a real favorite by everyone.