- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 Popsicle molds or plastic cups (3 ounces)
- 8 Popsicle sticks
- Place cantaloupe in a blender. Cover and process until smooth; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine the cream and sugar. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in pureed cantaloupe. Pour 1/4 cup into each mold; insert the Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Cantaloupe Pops
"So good and easy. I made these with cantaloupe, but these can also be made with strawberries, watermelon, etc. I will be making with coconut."
"This is the tastiest and refreshing pop. I tried it years ago and have been looking for this recipe since."