Cran-Apple Salad Recipe
This tart and tasty salad goes so wonderfully with lots of different meals. Folks will think you slaved over it, but with less than five ingredients, preparation takes only minutes! Crunchy walnuts, celery and apples are special way to dress up canned sauce. Lucille Foster Grant, Nebraska
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium unpeeled tart apple, diced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Combine the cranberry sauce, apple and celery. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir in walnuts just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Apple Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p27
Reviews for Cran-Apple Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2013
Very tasty! Great addition to turkey and stuffing meals!
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2012
This salad goes together in no time at all, and is tangy, tasty, and everyone loves it. I keep a can of the cranberry sauce on hand just so I can whip it up whenever!