Crab & Artichoke Dip Recipe
Whenever my girlfriends and I got together this rich and creamy dip always accompanied our favorite bottle of wine. Because the recipe relies on the convenience of a slow cooker, it's a great addition to holiday gatherings, too! —Connie McKinney, Marshall, Missouri
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add spinach; cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until wilted. Drain.
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the artichokes, cheeses, crabmeat, sour cream, salt, pepper and spinach. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Crab & Artichoke Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p24
Reviews for Crab & Artichoke Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2014
"I used gouda instead of havarti and added chopped water chestnuts. Was good, but should have had 2 cans of crabmeat."