Artichoke Dip Bites
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside.
- Shape dough into twenty-four 1-in. balls. With floured fingers, press onto the bottoms and 1/2 in. up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Fill cups with tablespoonfuls of artichoke mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° until golden brown, 18-22 minutes. Garnish with onions. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 122 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 19, 2018
These sound really good, but i think I'll try using wontons instead of bread.
Mar 3, 2015
Muffin cups are Muffin cups; Cup cake cups are cupcake cups.You cannot make a dish in a cup cake tin. It is a Muffin tin. The Cupcake tin is VERY small.
Feb 25, 2015
I have the same question as bbittner - what size muffin tins. I'm thinking mini since there's not enough filing for 24 regular muffins.
Feb 24, 2015
Is this for regular or mini muffin tins?
Apr 20, 2014
These are delicious!
Mar 30, 2014
nocab...yes, but shorten the baking time to about 10-12 minutes, check and if they need more try again at 15 minutes. Remember the time in the recipe is to cook the bread dough as well. You really only need to heat up the filling.
Mar 29, 2014
Recipe are great
Mar 29, 2014
The recipe sounds great, but can one use square pieces of bread instead of the dough?