Cottage Cheese Spinach Salad Recipe
Even folks who don't care for spinach enjoy this distinctive salad. The creamy dressing is a bit sweet, and cottage cheese assures that this dish is extra hearty and satisfying. We love the unusual combination of ingredients.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large serving bowl, layer half of the spinach, cottage cheese and pecans. Repeat layers. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cottage Cheese Spinach Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p35
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Spinach Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review