- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large serving bowl, layer half of the spinach, cottage cheese and pecans. Repeat layers. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Spinach Salad
Sort By :
"Excellent! I've been making this salad for some time now, and it's delicious!"
"GREAT spinach salad, wonderful flavour!!!"
"WOW! This is one great salad. I am not a huge fan of spinach, but the flavor the dressing adds to the spinach is to die for. A little heat from the horseradish makes all the difference!I always make enough for left overs, to have as a quick, healthy lunch. After storing the dressing in a canning jar, I shake to mix it, and store leftovers in the fridge. When eating leftover, I just warm the jar in the microwave a few seconds, to get the sugar mixed again, and in seconds I have a wonderful lunch! Cant stress how great this salad is."