Corny Chicken Bake Recipe
- 3 cups crushed corn bread stuffing
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, corn, onion and celery. Spoon into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter and mustard; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Corny Chicken Bake
Sort By :
"Definitely will be a weekly meal! Didn't add or change anything and it was excellent!"
"I gave this recipe five stars because it's so quick & easy without sacrifice for taste! This works quite well for me on busy week nights and still allows us to enjoy a nice walk with the dogs while it's cooking! I did add about a Tbsp of garlic & herb spice to the dressing. Other than that, no other changes. What a perfect quickie! Thanks so much!"
"Making this for Sunday dinner. Sounds delicious!"
"love this recipe! not like anything I have had before! easy too."
"My husband loved this, I thought it was good. I thought maybe too sweet but my hubby loved it that way!"