Corny Chicken Bake Recipe
- 3 cups crushed corn bread stuffing
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, corn, onion and celery. Spoon into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter and mustard; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Corny Chicken Bake(8)
Sort By :
love this recipe! not like anything I have had before! easy too.
My husband loved this, I thought it was good. I thought maybe too sweet but my hubby loved it that way!
Really good and soooo easy to make.
I agree with MargotMary; I'm tired of "healthy cooking" people getting on my nerves. If one doesn't have anything nice to write, don't write anything at all! My family loved this recipe, and I love this recipe! I will cook this for dinner again and again! Thank you Taste Of Home for all of your comfort recipes and old fashioned recipes that a lot of us were raised on; and we are not suffering from illnesses and/or obesity from home cooked comfort meals. Thank you Taste Of Home for the many other awesome recipes I have cooked and cook from your site and from your cook books/magazine! And according to our family physician? My family is perfectly healthy, growing, and very happy. And all you health people? Taste Of Home has Health cookbooks for you and also Taste Of Home has Health magazines...you should read those.
I haven't made this yet, but I will next week and I'll rate it with the stars. I am a big fan of corn and chicken served together, so I'm looking forward to making this.
I agree that "everything in moderation" is the best approach to cooking. Are you going to prepare this recipe five nights per week, or perhaps once a month? Most likely the latter, even if you love it.
If anyone thinks that Splenda is a "healthier" substitution for sugar, you might want to do a bit of research and learn about the amount of clorine that is in it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >