- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Stir in vegetables to the remaining crumb mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown.
3/4 cup: 228 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.