Simple Baked Chicken
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 1 hour
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add salad dressing. Seal or cover and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Drain and discard marinade.
- Coat chicken with cornflakes; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
Sep 8, 2016
Moist and tasty! I used 4 chicken breasts. Took about 40 minutes. Delicious!
Feb 23, 2012
Used boneless/skinless chicken breasts for this, baked for about 45 minutes. Didn't have enough Italian dressing, so I added some Ceasar and a little French to use up the bottles. These were really liked by husband and two boys! Served with pasta salad and jello.
Feb 5, 2010
Love the taste and simplicity!
Jan 24, 2009
This is our new chicken recipe, I agree it is very good. I too used prepackaged chicken coating.
Aug 14, 2008
I made this easy baked chicken today, with a couple of changes. I used skinless boneless chicken breasts, and prepackaged chicken coating. I added some minced onion and seasonings to the marinade. And, I marinated the chicken overnight.My husband has been raving about the great taste. I can't believe how much he like it. And it is so easy to make.
May 30, 2008
My husbnd and I just love chicken prepared this way. While in hospital having had surgery,I was surprised to learn my husband made this for himself - I was so proud of him, that now whenever we want it, which is often, he makes it!