Confetti Corn Quesadillas Recipe
"This easy and convenient meal is easily changed to fit any family's picky eaters. You can even sneak in protein, dairy and veggies and the kids will never know this is relatively good for them. I try to keep a batch in the fridge for a quick and hearty lunch." Carey Hunt, Portland, Oregon
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 10 flour or whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- Sour cream, salsa and guacamole, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Lightly brush oil over one side of each tortilla. Place two tortillas, oil side down, on a griddle. Spread 1/2 cup cheese mixture over half of each tortilla; fold over. Cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges. Repeat. Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Corn Quesadillas in Taste of Home
Reviews for Confetti Corn Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review