Fiesta Mexican Corn Salad
This salad is great for potlucks since it travels well and goes with everything. Have you heard the old wives' tale about planting corn? It says if you laugh when planting corn, it won't grow as high as you'd like!
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and olives. In a small bowl, combine the seasoning mix, oil, vinegar and water; pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Chill several hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 104 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 301mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Fiesta Corn Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.