Cod Delight Recipe
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 to 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Place cod in an 11x7-in. baking dish; top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning. Microwave, covered, on high 5-6 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cod Delight
Sort By :
Loved this recipe! I didnt have Canola oil so used safflower instead and thought it was good!
Thanks for sharing!
Simple, tasty and healthy and with common ingredients usually on hand.
Recipe probably isn't all that awful. Cod is just not a tasty fish. Will never do this one again.
Yes, I will make this again. I thought it very tasty in-spite of the fact I did not have any seafood seasoning on hand for the recipe.
It was bland. Will look for a more flavorful option.