Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place fillets in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until tender. Spoon over fish. Mix orange zest and citrus juices; drizzle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with pepper and parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 cod fillet: 153 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Mar 11, 2018
Wow - this was super - thanks for the post - will use this recipe again
Jul 29, 2017
Easy to make but I don't think I cared for the cod. I probably won't make it again.
Nov 14, 2014
So easy and so delicious. My fiance absolutely loves it.
Aug 13, 2012
Excellent easy to make. The flavors were light and tastey This is a recipe has made my short list. I will definitely make it again.
Jun 14, 2011
I made this for my husband last night. He ate it and was okay with taking the leftovers for lunch today, but he proclaimed it "nothing special". (Which means: "Please don't make this again.")