- 6 orange slices
- 6 lime slices
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut parchment paper or heavy-duty foil into six 15x10-in. sheets; fold in half. Arrange citrus slices on one side of each sheet. Top with fish and asparagus. Spritz with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Fold parchment paper over fish; draw edges together and crimp with fingers to form tightly sealed packets. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Salmon en Papillote in Taste of Home April/May 2017
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Citrus Salmon en Papillote
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review