- 1 pound cod, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Place fish in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with parsley and pepper.
- In a small skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender; spoon over fish. Combine juices and orange peel; drizzle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Citrus Cod
Sort By :
Excellent easy to make. The flavors were light and tastey This is a recipe has made my short list. I will definitely make it again.
I made this for my husband last night. He ate it and was okay with taking the leftovers for lunch today, but he proclaimed it "nothing special". (Which means: "Please don't make this again.")