- 48 to 50 pretzel squares or rings
- 48 to 50 milk chocolate or striped chocolate kisses
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets; place a chocolate kiss in the center of each ring. Bake at 275° for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is softened. Remove from the oven.
- Place an M&M's candy on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the ring. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Pretzel Rings
"I make these every year. Round pretzels seem to be a geographical thing, I can always find them in Michigan, but not other places I've lived. The mini twists work fine though. I love using York pieces in them, the mint id addicting and the blue and white so pretty!"
"Make these using rolos and red or blue m&m's with my kids at school. They are a huge hit with the kids and parents alike. Wrap them in celephane bags with homemadetags the kids made for mom and dad."
"Made these using Rolo candy. These are addictive. The salt from the pretzel and the sweet from the candy is perfect! I used M&M's with some and pecans with others. It's a great recipe for holiday gift trays!!!"
"I make these with a Rolo and half of a pecan on top of the Rolo--yummy!!!"
"I made these at Christmas, and told my nieces that they were Rudolph, and Elf noses. I also use Rolos instead of Kisses. The caramel in the Rolos adds a great flavor."