If you like chocolate-covered pretzels, you'll love these simple snacks. They're fun to make any time of year because you can color-coordinate the M&M's to each holiday. —Kim Scurio, Carol Stream, Illinois
- 48 to 50 pretzel squares or rings
- 48 to 50 milk chocolate or striped chocolate kisses
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets; place a chocolate kiss in the center of each ring. Bake at 275° for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is softened. Remove from the oven.
- Place an M&M's candy on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the ring. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Pretzel Rings in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p44
Reviews for Chocolate Pretzel Rings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review