Chocolate Pretzel Rings
- 48 to 50 pretzel rings or squares
- 48 to 50 milk chocolate or striped chocolate kisses
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets; place a chocolate kiss in the center of each pretzel. Bake at 275° until chocolate is softened, for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- 2. Place an M&M's candy on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the pretzel holes. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 5-10 minutes. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
1 piece: 34 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 9, 2017
Great with Rolos and pecans as well!
Apr 4, 2017
This candy was fun to make and funner to eat! I buy the kisses when they're marked down after a holiday.
Nov 5, 2016
You can never make enough of these winners! Easy and fun to prepare, use seasonal color candies to add unique appearance. The hardest part of this recipe is unwrapping the Rolos! As a volunteer feild editor with Taste of Home magazine I love fun recipes that are universally appealing to adults and kids as well.
Jan 7, 2016
I make these every year. Round pretzels seem to be a geographical thing, I can always find them in Michigan, but not other places I've lived. The mini twists work fine though. I love using York pieces in them, the mint id addicting and the blue and white so pretty!
Dec 12, 2015
Make these using rolos and red or blue m&m's with my kids at school. They are a huge hit with the kids and parents alike. Wrap them in celephane bags with homemadetags the kids made for mom and dad.
Dec 6, 2015
Made these using Rolo candy. These are addictive. The salt from the pretzel and the sweet from the candy is perfect! I used M&M's with some and pecans with others. It's a great recipe for holiday gift trays!!!
Nov 2, 2015
I make these with a Rolo and half of a pecan on top of the Rolo--yummy!!!
Nov 2, 2015
I made these at Christmas, and told my nieces that they were Rudolph, and Elf noses. I also use Rolos instead of Kisses. The caramel in the Rolos adds a great flavor.
Oct 20, 2015
I make these for the holidays with red and green m & m's. They don't last long!
Nov 22, 2014
So easy to make and I went one step further. I dipped half of the pretzel, after they set, in white almond bark. We used Autumn M&M's for Thanksgiving Yum! The Rolo ideas sound great too, I will try that next.