- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 ounces spaghetti, broken into 3-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish; stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until spaghetti is just tender. Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chili Spaghetti
Sort By :
"I have made this time and time again, and it comes out perfect every time. I use brand name ingredients ,including the tomatoe juice ( V-8 ) and make sure the spaghetti is cooked through. this recipe is a keeper in my family for sure."
"Please do NOT use lean ground beef in this recipe unless you adjust the liquid amount. The pasta needs the liquid and the fats so it doesn't dry out."
"This was absolutely delicious! Full of flavor. Comfort food! :) I used the short pre-cut spaghetti pasta. Served it with cheese and sour cream. MMMM!!!"
"Holy [expletive] the best [expletive] chili ever"
"Made just as the recipe said.....not good. The spaghetti was dried in a couple of spots ,and it just didn't taste good even though I used chili seasoning. The ground beef I used was very lean.....maybe it was too lean to have a lot of flavor. We didn't like the kidney beans in it, either...they were the dark red kind."