- 3/4 cup crushed corn chips
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In another shallow bowl, beat egg. Dip chicken in egg, then roll in corn chip mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook half of the chicken in 2 tablespoons butter for 8-10 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. Repeat with remaining chicken and butter. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chili Chicken Strips
Sort By :
aperfe22Is there any way you could possibly bake these?
Sure you could. Either drizzle them with the melted butter before baking or give them a spritz of non-stick cooking spray.
Is there any way you could possibly bake these? They sound really good - didn't know if anyone had tried baking them?
These are soooo good. To add a little extra spice for my husband I will make them with some type of spicy doritos chips. Big favorite with all of our kids, teenagers and toddlers alike.