- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped celery
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the mango, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno, onion, celery, lime juice and peel. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Serve with salsa. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken with Mango Salsa
Sort By :
Love, love, love this recipe. It's so easy and delicious to make and eat!
I made this recipe because I had mangos on hand. It turned out to be really good! I did leave out the celery since I don't really like it that much, plus I didn't feel like celery belongs in salsa. Also, I heated up the salsa in the microwave that way it was slightly warm with the chicken and not cold. My husband and I both enjoyed it (and he's pretty picky!).
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >