Chicken Taco Ring Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 2 cups finely chopped rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium lime, halved and sliced
- Grease a 12-in. pizza pan. Unroll crescent dough. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup tortilla chips; press down gently. Separate into 16 triangles.
- Place wide end of one triangle, chip side down, 3 in. from edge of prepared pan, with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, mayonnaise, chilies, olives, tomato, taco seasoning, lime juice and remaining tortilla chips. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with sour cream, salsa, tomatoes and lime. Yield: 16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Taco Ring(7)
Sort By :
I didn't have cooked chicken so just sauted cut up chicken with the taco seasoning. Also forgot the on the inside. Sprinkled over the top and was very good.
This is so great. It is super easy to put together and you can add or take out ingredients to make your family happy. It is great for gatherings or make ahead and have around for lunches. Great for the kids to take to school in lunch boxes too.
Served this for a Christmas get together. Asked repeatedly for the recipe. It is so good and makes an appetizer that everyone loves!
I always make this with more chicken, but it's a favorite of ours!
It is very easy to make. I make the filling the night before, and bake it when I need it.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Super Bowl Party Appetizers >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Tacos >
- Tomato Recipes >
- View All Country Woman Recipes >