Just a handful of ingredients give this mouthwatering meal maker its light, lemony flavor. —Leslie Palmer, Swampscott, Massachusetts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 chicken leg quarters, skin removed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade.
- Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with pan juices. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Legs with Balsamic Vinaigrette in Healthy Cooking February/March 2012, p51
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Legs with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2012
"Love the marinade for this. So much flavor! My husband raved. Chicken was so tasty and delicious. A keeper for sure!"