Chicken Legs with Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
Just a handful of ingredients give this mouthwatering meal maker its light, lemony flavor. —Leslie Palmer, Swampscott, Massachusetts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 chicken leg quarters, skin removed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade.
- Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with pan juices. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Legs with Balsamic Vinaigrette in Healthy Cooking February/March 2012, p51
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Legs with Balsamic Vinaigrette(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2012
Love the marinade for this. So much flavor! My husband raved. Chicken was so tasty and delicious. A keeper for sure!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >