Chicken Bagel Melts Recipe
Our taste testers loved these scrumptious sandwiches from Shannon Brown, who created the melts to use up leftover chicken. “Deli chicken works well, too, when you don't have rotisserie on hand,” she notes from Omaha, Nebraska.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 Asiago cheese bagels, split
- 1/2 pound sliced rotisserie chicken
- 8 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chipotle mustard
- Spread mayonnaise over bagel bottoms; layer with chicken, bacon, red pepper and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 2-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spread mustard over bagel tops; place over cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Bagel Melts in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p50
Reviews for Chicken Bagel Melts(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >