- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 Asiago cheese bagels, split
- 1/2 pound sliced rotisserie chicken
- 8 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chipotle mustard
- Spread mayonnaise over bagel bottoms; layer with chicken, bacon, red pepper and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 2-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spread mustard over bagel tops; place over cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Bagel Melts in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p50
Reviews for Chicken Bagel Melts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review