- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in pie filling. Pour into crust.
- For topping, combine flour, oats and sugars in another small bowl; cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is browned. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Crumb Pie in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p14
Reviews for Cherry Crumb Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2014
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2011
"This pie was so good and so easy. I used pie filling that I had made from the sour cherry tree in my yard."