“Summer berry season is a real treat for me,” says Patricia Schroedl of Jefferson, Wisconsin. “It’s an easy way to enjoy cheesecake and a refreshing changes from traditional pudding and fruit parfaits.”
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- In each of two parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons blueberries. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Berry Cheesecake Parfaits in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p59
Reviews for Cheesecake Berry Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2012
"My husband requests this everytime we have company. I make it with different fruits to change it up. Mandarin Oranges & Pineapple. Peaches & Blueberries. Kiwi adn Strawberries."