“Summer berry season is a real treat for me,” says Patricia Schroedl of Jefferson, Wisconsin. “It’s an easy way to enjoy cheesecake and a refreshing changes from traditional pudding and fruit parfaits.”
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- In each of two parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons blueberries. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Berry Cheesecake Parfaits in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p59
Reviews for Cheesecake Berry Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2012
"My husband requests this everytime we have company. I make it with different fruits to change it up. Mandarin Oranges & Pineapple. Peaches & Blueberries. Kiwi adn Strawberries."