Cashew Chicken with Noodles Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked thick rice noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 6 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch and garlic. Add chicken. In a large skillet, saute chicken mixture in peanut and sesame oils until no longer pink. Add onions; cook 1 minute longer.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Add cashews and chili sauce and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cashew Chicken with Noodles(28)
Sort By :
So easy and wonderful! Better than any take-out!
This recipe was excellent! I doubled everything for the sauce EXCEPT the corn starch. As I was cooking it there still didn't seem to be any sauce. I added a cup of water and simmered for about 20 minutes. Doing that made an amazing sauce and just the right amount!! I skipped the noodles and used my homemade fried rice recipe and it was delicious this way too! The only thing I would do differently next time is add some green peppers for our own personal taste. Yummy!
Very good and not really hard.
This was way too salty. I also added almost a cup of water to make it saucy and suck up some of the cornstarch. The chili sauce and soy sauce together made the flavor overpowering. Won't do this again.
It was delicious and was quick to make with not a lot of ingredients.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cashew Chicken >
- Cashew Chicken Recipes >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >