Cashew Chicken with Noodles Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked thick rice noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 6 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch and garlic. Add chicken. In a large skillet, saute chicken mixture in peanut and sesame oils until no longer pink. Add onions; cook 1 minute longer.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Add cashews and chili sauce and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cashew Chicken with Noodles(32)
Sort By :
I have a question about the sweet chili sauce. I have Chinese chili sauce (almost a paste) that is super hot - too hot to put two tablespoons into any recipe. What is the sweet chili sauce?
VERY good ! I did add some pea pods to this recipe
I do believe an important ingredient was left out. Luckily, I had read the previous reviews before making. I added one cup of chicken broth. Without the broth, you have one big gooey bunch of noodles. I used low sodium soy sauce and had to add regular soy sauce to make it taste right. I also didn't have rice noodles, so I substituted Chinese noodles, but they were great. Actually, I probably would add 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth. I felt the sauce needed more thinning. I will probably try this again.
Nummy!!! Will definitely make this again.
So easy and wonderful! Better than any take-out!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cashew Chicken >
- Cashew Chicken Recipes >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >