Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- Additional fat-free caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate with pastry. Trim and flute edges. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour slowly over pecans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned (loosely cover edges with foil after 20 minutes if pie browns too quickly). Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before slicing. If desired, garnish with additional caramel ice cream topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie(66)
Sort By :
I followed the instruction exactly as written and it was honestly the worst dessert I've ever made. I was embarrassed when I sent it with my husband for his cookout and he told me it was awful. I tried it and I threw out the entire thing (6 pieces left). I wish I could give it 0 stars.
Easy to make and so good! The first pie to disappear at thanksgiving this year. Everyone loved it!
My pie seemed a little eggy. What size eggs did you use ? I also had to bake 15 min. Longer to bake the center.
I made four pies for this past Thanksgiving weekend to be served with three different gatherings - husband's family, my family, and our church family. Each location this pie was an absolute hit, and everyone wanted the recipe. I saved a wee bit of time and used Marie Callender's frozen deep dish pie crusts. They worked beautifully, but do note they are 8oz crusts and not 9oz. I wasn't able to use all the caramel mixture on the pie - in fact, 3 caramel mixtures were plenty for the 4 pies. It didn't affect the taste at all. This pie was amazing. Even my non-dessert eating husband tried some and really liked it!
This was a hit at thanksgiving. Everyone loved it. I poured only about 3/4 of the Carmel on the pie, and I wish I hadn't. Next time I'll use the whole jar.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Pie >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >