Buttery Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 24 portions; shape into balls. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 15 minutes. Bake at 375° for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Buttery Rolls(5)
Sort By :
I can't say enough wonderful things about these rolls. They are simply amazing! You cannot go wrong with this recipe. I get rave reviews every time I make these. The recipe makes a lot, so I like to share with neighbors and friends.
Better tasting than any store bought roll and almost as easy as buying ready made. My family expects these every holiday and since they're super easy to make it's never a problem.
These rolls are incredible - so light and tender but with a nice rich flavour..... MMM! Just going to make them again.
These are better than store bought. They are so light and fluffy. This will be my new roll recipe.
Made the rolls twice in three days. Awesome! Great flavor, soft, simply delicious!