Buffalo Wing Bites Recipe
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, optional
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon dressing mix. In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, milk and remaining dressing mix. If desired, stir in blue cheese. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese and wing sauce. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 14x12-in. rectangle. Cut into 24 squares.
- Place 1 rounded tablespoon chicken mixture on the center of each square. Pull corners together to enclose filling; pinch to seal. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets, seam side down. Brush tops with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with dressing. Yield: 2 dozen (2 cups dressing).
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Bites
Sort By :
These were simple and fantastic. We had people
Over for a game and they were the first things gone.
Someone brought these to a meeting and we loved devouring them. I will be making these today for a birthday party. They are a perfect finger food.
I made this recipe for our youth group meeting and the kids loved it. Spicy but not too much especially when dipped in the ranch dressing. Had to make a 2nd batch we ran out so quickly.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Meat Appetizers >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >