- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in eggs, then coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 7-10 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, adding wing sauce during the last 2 minutes. Turn to coat chicken. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken(16)
Sort By :
Thought this was a really simple, but delicious, recipe to change up weeknight chicken.
I made this for my daughter who normally doesn't eat chicken & she ate every bite!
An interesting take on lasagne; very rich.
My whole family loves this chicken! I make a ranch pasta salad as a side that goes with it perfectly.
YUM! I made this the other night! I pulled out the leftovers and snacked on them while I made dinner last night. I just couldn't get enough. I used the medium wing sauce since I'm not a spicy person & I also used panko bread crumbs (Japanese bread crumbs that have WAY more substance than traditional bread crumbs). The panko bread crumbs made the chicken nice & crunchy. I'll scale back the cheese next time-too much for me & I'll probably try adding some crumbled blue cheese on top for a more traditional take on the whole buffalo style chicken. SOOO glad I tried this one!!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >