My whole family loves bananas, fruit and granola for breakfast. I topped it all with yogurt, nuts and honey and called it a split. This is perfect to serve on a busy morning or a special one! —Nancy Heishman, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 4 small bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 small peaches, sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Divide bananas among four shallow dishes. Top with remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Brunch Banana Splits in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Reviews for Brunch Banana Splits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review