- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh broccoli
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen snow peas (about 2 cups), thawed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the broccoli, carrot and onions in butter for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms, garlic, basil, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Add snow peas and wine. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or until peas are crisp-tender.
- Drain linguine; add to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Broccoli Veggie Pasta Primavera
Sort By :
Agree with other review. A lot of trouble for no flavor.
While this recipe provided a great mix of veggies, it didn't have much of a sauce (making for a dry eat with the linguine) and the flavor was lacking. Next time, I will make my own sauce to accompany it and add additional spices to kick up the flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >