Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Coat a 9-in. microwave-safe plate with cooking spray. Arrange potato and onion slices on plate; sprinkle with seasonings. Cover and microwave on high for 9-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, adding cheese in the last 30 seconds of cooking. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Potatoes in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p16
Reviews for Breakfast Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2011
Easy and delicious. My kids favorite!!! Make sure to mix the spices before adding to dish to blend properly.
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2009
Sounds good, hubby and I enjoy potatoes for breakfast.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >
- Side Dishes for Two >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >